Tuesday 9 September 2014

Mint with Coral Stamping: Colour Me Crazy Pastels

Hey y'all!

This week's Colour Me Crazy challenge prompt is pastels, and while my nails are still rehabbing from the beating they took in class last week, I decided to liberate this pretty little design from the vault for you.

Mint with Coral Stamping nail art

As I said, this one is one from the vaults.  I liked the look when I did it, but never really found a place to put it so it hung around for a more appropriate time to post, so here we are!  Total look is achieved with three polishes and a stamping plate.

L-R: Barry M Gold Foil, LA Colors Magnetic Force, Nails Inc Royal Botanical Gardens
To begin, I used 2 or 3 coats (it was months ago - I can't remember!) of Royal Botanical Gardens, and then used a rectangular stamper to grab the bottom corner of this vine-like full nail image on plate QA65, which I stamped with Magnetic Force.

Mint with Coral Stamping nail art

On the ring finger, I've used the full image and then stamped the gold cross with Gold Foil.  The finished look is topped with SV.

Mint with Coral Stamping nail art

I love the mix of mint and coral together, and it was definitely an on-trend pairing this spring!  I would love to hear what you think about this look down in the comments.  Also, if you just can't get enough pastel-y goodness, check out the other looks from the British Nail Bloggers in the inlinkz below:




Hope you're all having a fantastic week, and I'll see ya soon!