Saturday 9 August 2014

Video! Test and Review: MoYou Nails Special Nail Polishes

Hey y'all!

As promised, here's the second video showing my stamping test of the 5 MoYou Nails polishes that I purchased recently.  If you can't play the video below from this page, you can view it on YouTube.


I know the photos of those went by awfully quickly, so I thought I'd show them again here in case you wanted to look more carefully.

MoYou Nails Special Nail Polish swatch Light Blue MoYou Nails Special Nail Polish swatch Yellow

MoYou Nails Special Nail Polish swatch Red MoYou Nails Special Nail Polish swatch Pink

MoYou Nails Special Nail Polish swatch Burgundy

I also did receive (after the video was filmed) an Orange polish from this company to review.  Do you like the video reviews or should I stick to pics on blog posts?  Let me know in the comments below.

Thanks for stopping by!  Hope you're all off to a fantastic weekend, and I'll see ya soon!