Sunday 19 January 2014

Tutorial time! How I cleanup shimmery cuticles

Hey y'all!

In my <sarcasm>copious amounts of free time</sarcasm>, I made a YouTube video after realizing that a lot of people have a very common problem - pesky shimmer and microglitter that won't budge out of the cuticle area.  After searching the interwebz and asking on Facebook, it was determined to be a relevant need for such a tutorial to exist, so...

Here's my not-so-revolutionary, but entirely effective method for cleaning the stubborn polishes out of my cuticles.  Hope you enjoy.




On the exciting news front, tomorrow I will have more Belle Glamour swatches, and if you watch the video, you can probably figure out which exciting collection it is. 

Until then, hope you're having a lovely weekend!


4 comments:

  1. your accent is awesome, I want it :D x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's easy. Spend the next 20 years in deep East Texas until you develop a deep drawl, then spend 17 years after that trying to get rid of it!

      Delete
  2. I love it! Fabulous tutorial and video! I love hearing the voices behind the blogs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It's been kinda fun for me as well, listening to the videos of other bloggers. When are you going to post one? :)

      Delete

I love reading your comments and reply whenever I have time. Thanks for reading and interacting with me!